Monday, August 10, 2009

Old School Shoes - Best Birthday Gift Ever!

We celebrated Hannah's birthday tonight with some delicious gluten free pasta, jazzed up with added ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, and a gluten free chocolate cake that was out of this world. We made the night special by decorating the dinning room with streamers and a Happy Birthday sign. Notice, Hannah is wearing a Birthday lei, per our tradition of always honoring the Birthday child. I always make a big production of birthday's even when it is only the family eating together. My mother did this for us and it always made me feel special. I realize now that we are all special, and my children are no different. The Bible tells us Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. (Psalm 127:3) and Every good and perfect gift is from above. (James 1:17).

Watch this video to see the best birthday gift reaction ever. I seriously think we could send this to America's Funniest Videos, possibly even win something, Hannah is that great!


Happy Birthday, Hannah! We love you very much!

No comments: