Saturday, August 4, 2007

Fun Time With the Cousins!

This is the day that my Aunt Sandy came for a visit with my cousin Emily. Me, Eric, Stephanie, Emily and Sarah all went outside and just hung out in my back yard.

Eric said I was like a sack of potatoes when he did this. I think so to! It was fun though.

This is Emily and Sarah. Emily was a lot of fun to hang out with. And Sarah loved to hang out with her because they were both around the same age.

While all of us cousins were outback, the rest of the family was inside. The guys were watching NASCAR, and the ladies were talking and getting dinner ready. When dinner was ready, My mom called us in. After I ate my dinner I helped with Hadley so that her mom, (My aunt Jill,) could eat dinner as well. Hadley is great when it comes to taking pictures! I bet its because she is so cute, everybody takes her picture!

That night, everybody wanted to hold Hadley. And she was in such a good mood! Everybody wanted to hold her. Hadley probably felt like a football she got passed around so much!

1 comment:

Bielicki Family said...

I love the picture of you and Eric. That is really funny. You look so small compared to him, but don't worry, for now on, everyone will look small compared to Eric!