Monday, July 9, 2007

Baseball ErrorOn this day I was supposed to sing the Star Spangled Banner at the Thunderbolts Stadium. When we called to see when we were supposed to be there, they said 11:00. So when we walked up there, we told them that I am going to sing the anthem, and they told us that the game had started at 10:00. So I didn't get to sing. But then we all sat under the cherry tree for a little bit because we were tired and hot from walking. When we sat down we watched Logan crawl around. Logan tried over and over to get his sunglasses and hat off. Later when we got home, we all swam in my pool. But we for got Logan's Swimming outfit. So we took turns holding him up in the pool.

1 comment:

Bielicki Family said...

I love the title of this post, it completely fits the description of what happened that day, very clever! You and Logan look so cute together!